Hamilton Resources LTD is a Peruvian corporation engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and potential
development of precious minerals properties principally in Peru. Hamilton Resources LTD was incorporated
in November 2012.
Peru has a long-standing tradition of being friendly to the mining industry, and the result is:
- Peru is one of the six richest mineral countries in the world.
- 38% of the country’s GDP is attributable to this industry.
- Several of the world’s largest mineral deposits have been found in Peru.
- In 2009, Peru was the world's top silver producer, the second-largest producer of zinc and copper, and the world's sixth-largest gold producer.
- In 2009, Peru was the leading producer of silver, zinc, tin, lead, and gold in Latin America.
- Traditionally mining has provided about half of Peru’s export revenues.